Making Friends Since 1987
Moorcroft pottery has enriched homes with colour and craftsmanship for more than one hundred years. With a history built on superb artistry, Moorcroft is as strong and lively today as it has ever been.
The Moorcroft Club was founded in 1987 and over the years has developed its own tidal wave of enthusiasm, not only in the United Kingdom but also reaching out to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, America and Canada.
The Club has grown into a wonderful community of knowledgeable and enthusiastic members who are offered a wide variety of exclusive benefits. Whether you become a member to learn more about Moorcroft or whether it is a desire to take part in our annual events or simply because you wish to further your appreciation of the beauty of handmade art pottery, we have no doubt that you will thoroughly enjoy your membership.
Enjoy some unmissable benefits with Moorcroft Club membership:
• Quarterly Moorcroft Club Journals – circa 48 pages of news, historic articles, auction reports, interviews and articles of interest as well as details about new collections, our third party partners/collaborators (such as the RHS, NSPCC, RSPB) and retailers and their own Moorcroft events/products, Moorcroft tours worldwide, exhibitions, external events of interest.
• Invitations/Offers/Incentives/Coupons for events and exhibitions held at the original 1913 factory in Stoke-on-Trent, our Collectors Shop or at specially-selected third party locations worldwide, including but not limited to Moorcroft Retailer Events, Moorcroft at various shows and places of interest.
• Access to special discount codes for the Moorcroft website/Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre/Collectors Shop and advance notice of flash sales/other offers & vouchers.
• Free of Charge Factory Tours (must be booked in advance)
• Moorcroft Pottery Identification services and other services from time to time introduced.
• Club Card which provides 10% off selected Moorcroft Pottery sold by W Moorcroft Ltd only at various Moorcroft events/shops/Heritage Visitor Centre.
• Exclusive Club designs and reward Schemes/offers/competitions
• All Moorcroft catalogues flyers, advanced notices of new launches/exhibitions/events and sales notifications.
• General Sales and Marketing Information about Moorcroft products; associated products produced by third parties, in whole or in part (for example, Moorcroft folders, jewellery, horticultural products named after Moorcroft/Moorcroft designs), that may be of interest to Moorcroft collectors due to brand/Name/Design/Event associations; services and events.
If you are already a member of the Moorcroft Club, please click the ‘Register’ button, which can be found within the blue banner at the top of this page. From here you will be asked to enter a few simple details, including your membership number, so please have this to hand. Once registered you will instantly receive your 10% Members Discount on purchases on this website, but it may take up to 48 hours for Club exclusive designs to become available to you.
You can join the Club by phone or email, or on line by selecting the relevant Membership category below, or by returning a completed application form, supplied by a member of staff.
|Membership Category||Annual Price|
* E-Membership still entitles you to a 10% discount Club card and invitations to certain events in the post, but printed catalogues, flyers and new launch brochures will only be available online via the website and not delivered to your doorstep. The quarterly journals will be sent to you via email. We feel this approach helps us to be mindful of environmental concerns about printed matter.
Digital copies of our catalogues and flyers can be found here.
Keep your catalogues and journals in pristine condition with our especially designed binders. Click here to purchase.
Moorcroft Club members EXCLUSIVE designS
As part of the Moorcroft Club you get access to our 'Member Exclusive' designs. Click here to view
Email: MClub@moorcroft.com Tel: +44(0) 1782 820510 (9am-5pm Monday-Friday)