Making Friends Since 1987
Moorcroft pottery has enriched homes with colour and craftsmanship for more than one hundred years. With a history built on superb artistry, Moorcroft is as strong and lively today as it has ever been.
The Moorcroft Club was founded in 1987 and over the years has developed its own tidal wave of enthusiasm, not only in the United Kingdom but also reaching out to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, America and Canada.
The Club has grown into a wonderful community of knowledgeable and enthusiastic members who are offered a wide variety of exclusive benefits. Whether you become a member to learn more about Moorcroft or whether it is a desire to take part in our annual events or simply because you wish to further your appreciation of the beauty of handmade art pottery, we have no doubt that you will thoroughly enjoy your membership.
Enjoy some unmissable benefits with Moorcroft Club membership:
• 10% off Moorcroft pottery purchased online or at the Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre in Stoke-on-Trent and James Macintyre & Co, Leeds, when you show your Club card.
• Quarterly Club Journals including factory news, exclusive new Club designs, plus numerous interesting and informative articles.
• An invitation to May and September Open Weekends and Christmas Weekend at the Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre, with auctions, celebrity guest speakers and delicious food, solely for Club members.
• Complimentary £50 Gift Voucher each year, plus varying seasonal vouchers.
• Invitations to events held in Stoke-on-Trent or throughout the UK at specially-selected locations.
• Unlimited free-of-charge factory tours.
• Receive information about design launches throughout the year, plus advanced notification of Moorcroft Designer appearances and sales.
If you are already a member of the Moorcroft Club, please click the ‘Register’ button, which can be found within the blue banner at the top of this page. From here you will be asked to enter a few simple details, including your membership number, so please have this to hand. Once registered you will instantly receive your 10% Members Discount on purchases on this website, but it may take up to 48 hours for Club exclusive designs to become available to you.
You can join the Club by phone or email, or on line by selecting the relevant Membership category below, or by returning a completed application form, supplied by a member of staff.
|Membership Category||Annual Price|
|E-Membership Renewal (UK)*||£20|
|E-Membership Renewal (Overseas)*||£20|
|Individual Renewal (UK)||£40|
|Individual Renewal (Overseas)||£45|
* E-Membership still entitles you to a 10% discount Club card, £50 Club Voucher and invitations to events in the post, but printed catalogues, flyers and new launch brochures will only be available online via the website and not delivered to your doorstep. The quarterly journals will be sent to you via email. We feel this approach helps us to be mindful of environmental concerns about printed matter.
Digital copies of our catalogues and flyers can be found here.
Keep your catalogues and journals in pristine condition with our especially designed binders. Click here to purchase. Temporarily Out of Stock
2017 star award designs
Designed to reward long-standing Club members, the Star Award scheme offers an exclusive design for every 3 years that members continue to support the Moorcroft Club. After 3 years of Club membership you become a 1-Star Member and so on right up to 15 years of membership when the final 5-Star Award Design becomes available.
Please contact the Moorcroft Club to place an order.Email: MClub@moorcroft.com Tel: +44(0) 1782 820510 (9am-5pm Monday-Friday)
Moorcroft Club members EXCLUSIVE designS
As part of the Moorcroft Club you get access to our 'Member Exclusive' designs: