The Moorcroft Shop
Displayed to breathtaking effect, the Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre Shop has on offer a kaleidoscope of designs, which provide a wealth of choice. You do not have to spend thousands of pounds to enrich your home. In truth, there are often sumptuous offers and displays to make you smile. Indeed, members of the Moorcroft sales staff have won awards for their ceramic displays and friendly demeanor.
With a team of highly trained sales advisers on hand, you can browse among a wide selection of limited editions, general ranges, exclusive designs, table lamps and shades all designed for the astute collector.
Our sales advisers will play a short video, featuring television and ceramics expert, Eric Knowles, on how Moorcroft is made – just ask!
The Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre is proud to be a part of the Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Scheme (VAQAS). We have a loop system for the Hard of Hearing, alongside a wheelchair that is available for use. The Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre has disabled access by means of ramps and a disabled toilet. Moorcroft will endeavour to ensure that disabled people are not treated any less favourably, and that 'reasonable adjustments' are made where appropriate and possible through sensitive and creative solutions. Please speak to our Retail Director, Kim Thompson, if we can be of more assistance.
Assistance dogs are welcome.
Wednesday - Saturday: 10:30am - 16:30pm each day. We are closed Sunday – Tuesday.
We are closed For Christmas and the New Year, from Sunday 20th December to Tuesday 5th January 2021, inclusive.
Due to COVID-19 we have put in place many new and safe social distancing measures to protect both our wonderful customers and staff, such as till screens, and 2 metre floor markers. Perhaps not surprisingly, we are limited to a maximum of 16 visitors at any one time.
If you have flu like symptoms or feel unwell, and have visited an affected Coronavirus area - we respectively ask that you do not visit.
When you visit we ask you to note our guidelines:
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the premises. A sanitisation station is set up in our entrance foyer. In addition, hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets.
- Please provide us with your contact details, should they be required to assist with Track and Trace.
You will be asked to follow UK Government guidelines and wear a face covering, unless, of course, you are exempt. Should you forget your face covering, Moorcroft will be more than happy to provide you with one. To find out more about wearing a face covering, please visit the Government website at gov.uk
- Please be mindful of standing at least 2 metres apart from other visitors at all times.
- Payment cards are preferred to cash payments.
- Catch It. Bin It. Kill It. Tissues are provided in the shop on the reception desk, should you feel the need to sneeze or cough. A bin is available for you to dispose of tissues. If you do not use a tissue, please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- If we believe you to have flu like symptoms, you may be refused entry and may be asked to leave Moorcroft’s premises.
If you would like to personally collect your purchase made online, please contact us in advance of your proposed visit by email at MHVC@Moorcroft.com or call 01782 820515. In this way, our staff can ensure that you purchase is ready to collect before you arrive.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation with this matter.
Moorcroft Shop, Car Park, Moorcroft Museum & Bottle Oven: Free entry
For Factory Tour Prices click here
Guided tours of the Moorcroft Factory will be unavailable for the remainder of 2020. We plan to recommence tours in 2021 following UK Government advice.