1. All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Act. The nature of this site means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data on this Site. By registering to use the Site you agree to this Use.
2. When ordering goods you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of our products and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of our Site.
3. We may also use the Data in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles
4. To enable us to monitor and improve our Site, it gathers certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you come from and got to and the parts of the Site you visit.
6. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in willful default.
8. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.