Moorcroft's Club department is closed but emails sent to Mclub@Moorcroft.com will be answered within 5 working days. The Club department will be reopen on Wednesday 4th November. You can speak to a member of the Club team Wednesday to Friday 9am-4.30pm each week.
Moorcroft's Trade Sales and Accounts departments are also closed. If you have any trade or account questions please email email@example.com and your email will be answered within 5 working days. The Trade Sales and Accounts departments will be reopen on Monday 2nd November. You can speak to a member of staff from Monday to Friday 9am-4.30pm each week.
Moorcroft’s Heritage Visitor Centre is closed from Monday 26th to Friday 30th October. Please email MHVC@moorcroft.com and your email will be answered within 5 working days. The Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre reopens on Wednesday 4th November. It will be open Wednesday to Saturday 10.30am-4.30pm each week.
It will be closed Sunday to Tuesday each week.
To protect both our wonderful customers and staff, we have put in place many new and safe social distancing measures such as till screens, and 2 metre floor markers. Perhaps not surprisingly, we are limited to a maximum of 16 visitors at any one time.
If you have flu like symptoms or feel unwell, and have visited an affected Coronavirus area - we respectively ask that you do not visit.
When you visit we ask you to note our guidelines:
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the premises. A sanitisation station is set up in our entrance foyer. In addition, hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets.
- Please provide us with your contact details, should they be required to assist with Track and Trace.
- You will be asked to follow UK Government guidelines and wear a face covering, unless, of course, you are exempt. Should you forget your face covering, Moorcroft will be more than happy to provide you with one. To find out more about wearing a face covering, please visit the Government website at gov.uk
- Please be mindful of standing at least 2 metres apart from other visitors at all times.
- Payment cards are preferred to cash payments.
- Catch It. Bin It. Kill It. Tissues are provided in the shop on the reception desk, should you feel the need to sneeze or cough. A bin is available for you to dispose of tissues. If you do not use a tissue, please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- If we believe you to have flu like symptoms, you may be refused entry and may be asked to leave Moorcroft’s premises.
Many of you will have been waiting for the Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre to reopen to collect pottery you have purchased, in person rather than rely on postage. If you would like to personally collect your purchase, please contact us in advance of your proposed visit by email at MHVC@Moorcroft.com or call 01782 820515. In this way, our staff can ensure that your lockdown purchase is ready to collect before you arrive.
Guided tours of the Moorcroft Factory will be unavailable for the remainder of 2020. We plan to recommence tours in 2021 following UK Government advice.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation with this matter.