Whilst we are closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, phone calls cannot be answered but there are a number of ways you can get in touch with us via email, as detailed below.
The Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre will reopen on Wednesday the 12th August.
Its NEW OPENING hours will be Wednesday to Saturday 10.30am-4.30pm each week.
It will be closed Sunday to Tuesday each week.
There will be a delay in responding to phone messages due to our closure and so if you wish to contact the MHVC please email MHVC@Moorcroft.com as emails are being answered daily.
Moorcroft's Club department is closed but emails sent to Mclub@Moorcroft.com will be answered daily.
Moorcroft's Trade Sales and Accounts departments are also closed. If you have any trade or account questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Advice for visits to our Heritage Visitor Centre in Stoke-on-Trent and all external Moorcroft events.
Moorcroft are working in line with UK Government guidelines to reduce the risk of Coronavirus. Personal hygiene is the most important way we can tackle COVID-19, especially washing hands more; and the catch it, bin it, kill it strategy for those with coughs and sneezes.
If you have flu like symptoms or feel unwell, and have visited an affected Coronavirus area - we respectively ask that you do not visit.
It may be that we may have to make changes and possibly cancel certain programmed activities in accordance with UK government advice and for the best interest of our business. For ease, any changes to programmed events will be stated on this page whether or not they relate to corona virus matter.
Guided tours of the Moorcroft Factory will be unavailable for the remainder of 2020. We plan to recommence tours in 2021 following UK Government advice.
When you visit we ask you to note our guidelines:
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before entering the premises. Please follow UK government guidelines on how to wash your hands properly. Hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets.
- Hand sanitiser can be located on the reception desk in the shop (subject to availability).
- Catch It. Bin It. Kill It. Tissues are provided in the shop on the reception desk, should you feel the need to sneeze or cough. A bin is available for you to dispose of tissues. If you do not use a tissue, please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Staff may politely decline to shake hands when meeting you or wishing you a safe journey home.
- If we believe you to have flu like symptoms, you may be refused entry and may be asked to leave Moorcroft’s premises.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation with this matter.