Corona Virus (COVID-19) Advice for visits to our Heritage Visitor Centre in Stoke-on-Trent and all external Moorcroft events.
Moorcroft are working in line with UK Government guidelines to reduce the risk of Coronavirus. Personal hygiene is the most important way we can tackle COVID-19, especially washing hands more; and the catch it, bin it, kill it strategy for those with coughs and sneezes.
If you have flu like symptoms or feel unwell, and have visited an affected Coronavirus area - we respectively ask that you do not visit.
It may be that we may have to make changes and possibly cancel certain programmed activities in accordance with UK government advice and for the best interest of our business. For ease, any changes to programmed events will be stated on this page whether or not they relate to corona virus matter.
Guided tours of the Moorcroft Factory are postponed until Monday 7th September.
- Moorcroft at Denbies Wine Estate - POSTPONED until the 29th and 30th October.
- Visit Glasgow and Luss, Loch Lomond - POSTPONED until Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th July 2021.
When you visit we ask you to note our guidelines:
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before entering the premises. Please follow UK government guidelines on how to wash your hands properly. Hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets.
- Hand sanitiser can be located on the reception desk in the shop (subject to availability).
- Catch It. Bin It. Kill It. Tissues are provided in the shop on the reception desk, should you feel the need to sneeze or cough. A bin is available for you to dispose of tissues. If you do not use a tissue, please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Staff may politely decline to shake hands when meeting you or wishing you a safe journey home.
- If we believe you to have flu like symptoms, you may be refused entry and may be asked to leave Moorcroft’s premises.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation with this matter.