The Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre is closed due to the national lockdown. The UK Government are reviewing the national lockdown on Monday 15th February, and we plan to update you after this date regarding our reopening. Please return to this page for the latest updates after 15th February.
However, in the meantime emails sent to MHVC@moorcroft.com will be answered within 5 working days. If you need to speak to a member of staff please email us a contact telephone number and our team will call you back.
Emails sent to Moorcroft’s Club department at MClub@Moorcroft.com will be answered within 5 working days. If you need to speak to a member of the Club team please email us a contact telephone number and our team will call you back.
If you have any trade queries please email tradesales@Moorcroft.com or if you have any account questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be answered within 5 working days.
If you have flu like symptoms or feel unwell, and have visited an affected Coronavirus area - we respectively ask that you do not visit.
When you visit we ask you to note our guidelines:
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the premises. A sanitisation station is set up in our entrance foyer. In addition, hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets.
- Please provide us with your contact details, should they be required to assist with Track and Trace.
- You will be asked to follow UK Government guidelines and wear a face covering, unless, of course, you are exempt. Should you forget your face covering, Moorcroft will be more than happy to provide you with one. To find out more about wearing a face covering, please visit the Government website at gov.uk
- Please be mindful of standing at least 2 metres apart from other visitors at all times.
- Payment cards are preferred to cash payments.
- Catch It. Bin It. Kill It. Tissues are provided in the shop on the reception desk, should you feel the need to sneeze or cough. A bin is available for you to dispose of tissues. If you do not use a tissue, please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- If we believe you to have flu like symptoms, you may be refused entry and may be asked to leave Moorcroft’s premises.
Many of you will have been waiting for the Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre to reopen to collect pottery you have purchased, in person rather than rely on postage. If you would like to personally collect your purchase, please contact us in advance of your proposed visit by email at MHVC@Moorcroft.com or call 01782 820515. In this way, our staff can ensure that your purchase is ready to collect before you arrive.
Guided tours of the Moorcroft Factory will recommence in spring 2021 following UK Government advice.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation with this matter.