The Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre is now open from Wednesday-Saturday, 10.30am-4.30pm each week. As we have many collectors planning on visiting us, and as we are restricted to 16 visitors at a time, you may wish to book a visit time slot with a member of our team. If so, please call Corrie, Dawn or Louise on Tel: 01782 820515 or email MHVC@moorcroft.com
If you have ordered pieces online that you wish to collect in person, then please contact us to advise which day you will visit and we will ensure the pieces in stock you have ordered are ready for collection.
A selection of new trials have been released to our Heritage Visitor Centre in advance of its reopening, so there will be plenty of new and interesting designs to admire when you visit. If you are unable to visit and would like to know more about the pieces available, then please call a member of team and they will be happy to help.
Emails sent to Moorcroft’s Club department at MClub@Moorcroft.com will be answered within 5 working days. If you need to speak to a member of the Club team please email us a contact telephone number and our team will call you back.
If you have any trade queries please email tradesales@Moorcroft.com or if you have any account questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be answered within 5 working days.
If you have flu like symptoms or feel unwell we respectively ask that you do not visit.
When you visit we ask you to note our guidelines:
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the premises. A sanitisation station is set up in our entrance foyer. In addition, hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets.
- Please provide us with your contact details, should they be required to assist with Track and Trace.
- You will be asked to follow UK Government guidelines and wear a face covering, unless, of course, you are exempt. Should you forget your face covering, Moorcroft will be more than happy to provide you with one. To find out more about wearing a face covering, please visit the Government website at gov.uk
- Please be mindful of standing at least 2 metres apart from other visitors at all times.
- Payment cards are preferred to cash payments.
- Catch It. Bin It. Kill It. Tissues are provided in the shop on the reception desk, should you feel the need to sneeze or cough. A bin is available for you to dispose of tissues. If you do not use a tissue, please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- If we believe you to have flu like symptoms, you may be refused entry and may be asked to leave Moorcroft’s premises.
Guided factory tours will recommence in summer 2021, but our website will be further updated about this in May.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation with this matter.