Bluebells in Bloom Event at Renishaw Hall and Gardens, DerbyshirePosted on - 27th April 2019
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th April
At our special two-day event, enjoy the following:
- A morning lecture over tea, coffee and cake by Moorcroft's Director of Art
- A new Moorcroft collection, Bluebells in Bloom, which includes an exclusive Renishaw Hall vase designed by Nicola Slaney being launched at the event.
- See a Moorcroft pottery demostration artist at work and discover the latest Moorcroft designs displayed in the Rex Whistler room, situated in the historic 17th century stable block just adjacent to Renishaw Hall itself.
- Make time to visit the Sitwell museum where you can learn about the family that has owned Renishaw Hall for almost 400 years.
- Enjoy the expansive gardens with woodland, sculptures, a children's maze, the national collection of Yuccas and the Italianate gardens. The bluebell walks also cover camelias and magnolias.
- An opportunity to make your own arrangements for lunch in the Cafe at Renishaw Hall, recently renovated to offer a bright and stylish place. It offers a variety of refreshments as well as a wide selection of delicious cakes and sumptuous afternoon teas.
- The Stables Courtyard which is home to a range of tenanted businisses, and the Visitor Centre and Plant Sales which sell a variety of roses, herbs and fruit trees, many of which can be found at Renishaw Hall.
Entrance tickets and talk tickets can be booked via our website by clicking here
Individual members of the RHS or HHA can enjoy free entry into the grounds (please bring your RHS or HHA membership card with you on the day), but talk tickets will need to be purchased seperately. Follow the link above to our tickets page.
Renishaw Hall and Gardens, Renishaw Park, Chesterfield, S21 3WB
All Images © Renishaw Hall & Gardens, by kind permission of Alexandra Sitwell